CASPAR 02, a EUROSTARS co-funded research initiative implemented by the Bulgarian company A Data Pro and GeoImaging Ltd from Cyprus attempts to create an Artificial Neural Networks-powered (ANN) platform, to provide text and image analytics. In its final state, CASPAR will give access to manually-trained ANNs, which can process content in multiple domains, and are easily accessible by non-tech users without the need for structured data or ontologies.
Why do you need Caspar 02?
CASPAR 02 will structure content automatically, will process unfamiliar data through association - based on the "overlapping" of relationships and entities discovered in the content. CASPAR02 that is entering its exploitation phase will bring value to a wide range of users with unstructured content such as:
- Cluster/tag of images. Being based on NN technology, CASPAR 02 will be able to process/cluster/tag images as well as text, effectively covering mixed content or combining information streams form different sources.
- Flexibility and availability. CASPAR 02 will be available as a hosted service and as an on-perm solution.
- Semantic data processing. The platform will offer further analysis of the structured data using clustering, proximity and similarity methods.
- Free of charge. We will offer the processing of smaller data sets for free.
- Quick and efficient processing of content: CASPAR 02 aims to change the market value chain, bringing the tools of analysis closer to the final user.
The CASPAR solution will enable European SMEs dealing with huge amounts of unstructured content to index and analyze their data sets in competitive prices, while at the same time heavy, content-intensive users, such as publishers, information agencies, image banks, media monitoring and analytics providers will be charged based on volumes for real-time data analytics delivered through an API. Together with selling the analytical power of the pre-trained artificial "brains", the CASPAR partner will also offer custom-trained ANNs and plus standalone enterprise software versions.
For more information please visit: http://e-caspar.com/
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter