The 5th Annual International Congress: Hydropower Central Asia and Caspian 2021 is a professional venue for business and government representatives to exchange experience and consolidate efforts for successful development of investment projects on construction and reconstruction/modernisation of hydropower plants in the region (Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkey).
A special hybrid (offline + online) approach to Vostock Capital’s conferences has already proved its worth and serves the needs of our clients! To learn more about the event and to plan your participation in times of pandemic, click here.
Programme Highlights 2021:
• Special focus! Uzbekistan’s hydro. Presentations of investment projects and programmes of their implementation, industry development strategy, tips for establishing a successful business in the country
• Strategic Opening Session: hydropower development in the Central Asia and Caspian region: anti-crisis strategies, inter-state cooperation, plans of governments, initiators, and operators
• Showcases of Greenfield and Brownfield projects in regional hydropower industry in 2021-2025
• Discussion session with top managers and CTOs from operating companies and HPPs. Discuss efficient HPP operation and risk management directly with senior executives
• Development of Uzbekistan’s hydropower – specialised round table with all industry players. Great opportunity to learn more about government’s plans, discuss advantages and challenges of project development, pose questions directly!
• Exclusive exhibition and showcase of innovative technologies, solutions, and equipment: construction, modernisation, operation, performance growth
• Investment focus! Investment strategies - the most efficient practices and financial mechanisms for hydropower projects of the region
• Case-studies from companies with successful HPP construction and modernisation projects in the region
• Small hydropower investment projects for construction and modernisation of small hydropower plants, and solutions for their development
• 30+ hours of formal and informal networking: gala-dinner, interactive round tables, pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings, and a lot more
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter