Handheld Group, a manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, today announced the new Algiz RT8 — an ultra-rugged 8-inch Android tablet that makes field work faster and more efficient.
The new Algiz RT8 ultra-rugged tablet is prepared for whatever the outside environment delivers — extreme temperatures, vibration, drops, water, and dust. Running Android 9.0 this unique 8-inch tablet allows faster and more efficient work in the field.
The ultra-rugged Algiz RT8 tablet offers:
- A sunlight-readable, 8-inch capacitive multi-touch display with super-hardened Gorilla Glass, plus rain and glove mode
- IP67 ruggedness rating (including the ports) for fully waterproof and dust-tight performance
- Wide operating temperatures of -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- 4G/LTE high-speed data, Wi-Fi, BT and NFC
- An 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor running Android 9.0
- Google GMS certification which means users have access to Google Maps and the Google Play Store
- Superior built-in u-blox GNSS receiver for precise navigation using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou
- Dual cameras, including a 13-megapixel rear-facing, and a 5-megapixel front-facing
- A powerful all-day, field-replaceable battery
- HDMI-out via pogo pin connector for docking the tablet in the office
- Multiple enterprise-focused accessories—including vehicle mount solutions, desktop cradle, rotating hand strap, carry cases, pole mount, and more—for efficient fieldwork in a variety of industries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter