Join us for the next Geocortex “Extending Esri ArcGIS® to improve your productivity” Day on 16th October 2019 in Cambridge
This event is aimed at technical and non-technical delegates. We will present the benefits and capabilities of Geocortex from both perspectives to ensure there is value for everyone. We welcome you to join us to discuss the following topics:
- Your work using Geocortex – how are organisations using Geocortex across government, utilities, and transportation sectors?
- Technology Update and Road Ahead – updates on product releases and road maps;
- Extending Esri ArcGIS to improve your productivity – how the Geocortex product family extends and enhances your investment in Esri ArcGIS;
- The changing face of geospatial infrastructures – how are geospatial deployment models changing and how can the Geocortex family help you get more from the latest Esri ArcGIS deployment and use patterns?
- Automating – traffic management plans for street works: an example of how we can integrate GIS with rules engines to automate business processes.
Any specific topics you really want to hear about?
We would be very happy to plan specific things into the day’s agenda which you particularly want to hear about. Just let us know so that we can plan the content accordingly.
For further information and to register
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter