Early-bird Registration fee for the 2017 FIG Working Week on May 29 to June 2 in Helsinki, Finland will end Monday of next week, 20 February. You will have all day and all night to register before the fee goes from 560 EUR to 640 EUR.
We have more than 500 people have registered so far — some coming from as far as Fiji, Singapore, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia — so we are getting a good crowd. Let’s fill up the place!
To register, please go to www.fig.net/fig2017/registration.htm
Registration to FIG 2017 includes:
- 5 full days brimming with rich, inspirational and highly relevant professional learning opportunities.
- 9 powerful keynote addresses from experts who have worked both within and beyond the surveying/spatial profession
- The opportunity to choose from 80 sessions covering the entire spectrum of the surveying/spatial profession reflected by the range of the FIG ten technical commissions
- Access to an inspiring exhibition featuring the latest products and services
- Unlimited networking opportunities with peers from around the world giving an unrivaled opportunity to discover how others are doing things, meet people who share your passion and share your own knowledge and experiences.
For more information, please visit www.fig.net/fig2017
PLAN YOUR TRIP
International delegates should be particularly aware of and careful about visa requirements. Please plan your travel well in advance and allow plenty of time to apply for a visa. We would like to make travelling to Finland to as easy as possible. For more travel information and advice, please see the website www.fig.net/fig2017/visa.htm
In Helsinki you can choose from a diverse range of accommodation. There is something for every level of comfort and budget. The organisers of the FIG 2017 have negotiated attractive room rates which are equal to, if not better than, corporate rates. The special rates only apply for a limited period of time for participants of FIG 2017. Book early to be sure your first choice accommodation. For more information, please visit http://fig.net/fig2017/accommodation.htm
We would appreciate if you would spread the word about this special event to your friends and colleagues!
Thank you to our partners for their kind and generous support for the FIG 2017.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleague in Helsinki in May
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter