To experience all that the 2018 Esri User Conference (Esri UC) has to offer, start building your schedule today. The full agenda—with detailed descriptions of all technical sessions, workshops, presentations, and activities—is now online!
We know how excited you are about the wealth of learning opportunities offered at this year's conference. Here's a quick snapshot of a few of the available sessions and workshops—just to give you a glimpse into what awaits you in San Diego, California:
- 3D Across ArcGIS
- 3D: Integrated Urban Planning
- Apply Spatial Analysis Techniques to Make Better Decisions
- ArcGIS API for Python: Mapping, Visualization, and Analysis
- ArcGIS Enterprise: Raster Analytics in Image Server
- ArcGIS Indoors: An Introduction
- Data Science in ArcGIS: Using Python and R
- Machine Learning in ArcGIS
- Ortho Mapping in ArcGIS
- Real-Time & Big Data GIS: Road Ahead
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to choose from thousands of hours of technical training, learning sessions and workshops, user presentations, inspirational speakers, and more when you join us at the Esri UC.
Start planning your schedule today!
Applying The Science of Where
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter