Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, is conducting a joint webinar on Oct. 17 entitled Realizing New Possibilities: The Journey to the New Utility Network at Duquesne Light Company.
Modern utilities are expressing increased urgency for efficiency and quality data to feed mission-critical systems, and stakeholders across an enterprise require access to proposed work information to accurately design, analyze, plan, approve and schedule work.
Hear from Schneider Electric’s Deepak Kaul and Alan Hope, GIS manager at Duquesne Light Company as they share successes, challenges and lessons-learned of going live on the new Utility Network. They will discuss:
- Why Duquesne Light Company decided to adopt the new Utility Network;
- The impact on system architecture, the data model, implementation, supporting distribution field inventory and integrations;
- The ArcFM XI solutions implemented, including ArcFM Editor XI, ArcFM Mobile, and ArcFM Web;
- Benefits realized so far; and
- The plan for future enhancements, upgrades and integrations.
What: Webinar: The Journey to the New Utility Network at Duquesne Light Company
Who: Deepak Paul, Schneider Electric and Alan Hope, Duquesne Light Company
Date: Thursday, Oct. 17
Time: 1 p.m. (EDT)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter