I'm pleased to announce that the 'A View from the Cloud: Sourcing, Storing and Analysing Imagery in the Digital Era' report, created by DGI is now ready.
They recently surveyed 100 Heads of Imagery and Geospatial from governments, agencies and organisations across the globe to find out more about the challenges they're facing and the innovative solutions being brought to the table.
Some interesting statistics you will find inside the report are:
- 77% of respondents expect border disputes will be a driving force behind the adoption of gis
- Although only 43% currently source imagery using aircrafts, a further 48% expect to be using aircrafts in the next five years
- 18% of respondents report that they are storing all their data in the cloud, while 71% split their data storage between the cloud and the premises
- Integration and adoption of new technologies is the top priority when it comes to speedy data analysis, while the biggest burdens to this are high volumes of data and a shortage of analysts
- 68% feel confident that geospatial intelligence analysis is developing at a healthy rate, while 38% feel the industry could be doing more
... and much more
Conference Director - DGI 2019
P.S. If you haven't seen the agenda yet have a look here
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter