Subsea Europe Services GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) and Cyprus Subsea Consulting and Services C.S.C.S. Ltd (Nicosia, Cyprus) have entered a new strategic cooperation to share knowledge and services that will simplify the acquisition of high-quality marine data for clients across Europe.
The agreement, which was signed on 1st January 2021, is the foundation for matching the extensive autonomous and long-term water column survey experience of Cyprus Subsea and Subsea Europe Service’s seafloor surveying expertise to provide a harmonised Hydrography and Oceanography portfolio from a single, Europe-wide source. Additionally, both companies will share knowledge on the continuing development of autonomous solutions for marine surveying, developments that will help to bring high-quality marine data to more companies and organisations.
Working closely together, the agreement facilitates a new local hub for Subsea Europe Services in the Mediterranean and extends the reach of Cyprus Subsea to Northern Europe. Both partners will be positioned to provide Gliders, Moorings and related services from Cyprus Subsea as well as Multibeam Echo Sounders (MBES), including the state-of-the-art integrated Hydroacoustic Survey System (iHSS), and ancillary equipment on a rental, sales or subscription basis from Subsea Europe Services.
The combined services portfolio of Subsea Europe Services and Cyprus Subsea includes:
• Open ocean water column biogeochemical & ecosystem monitoring with gliders
• Passive acoustic monitoring of coastal and offshore regions, real time or stand-alone, gliders or buoys
• Wave, current, and water quality monitoring with gliders or buoys
• Pre- / Post-Dredging Surveys and Progress Monitoring
• Object search (anchor chains, tools etc.)
• Cable Route Surveys (incl. depth of burial)
• UXO Surveys
• Data Processing and Evaluation
• Project Management and Client Representation
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter