We has prepared a free analytics report on HPPs construction and modernisation projects that will be launched in the Balkans region in 2020-2025.
Among the projects featured in the report:
- Čebren HPP construction - the indicative capacity of HPP Čebren in North Macedonia is 333 MW while the investment is estimated at EUR 570 million.
- HPP Komarnica construction - EPCG has signed an agreement to produce a preliminary design plan for HPP Komarnica. The value of investment in the construction of the Komarnica HPP in Montenegro is estimated at EUR 237.9 million
- Dabar HPP construction - Hidroelektrana Dabar, a unit of Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske, issued a public call for financing and building HPP Dabar, a turnkey/engineering project valued at some EUR 200 million.
- HPPS Foča and Paunci construction - Republika Srpska and Serbia plan to jointly build two HPPs with a combined installed capacity of between 90 MW and 95 MW, in an investment estimated at some EUR 200 million.
- HPP Buk Bijela construction - Serbia and Republika Srpska (RS) intend to jointly build the hydropower plant (HPP) Buk Bijela. The project would require an investment of EUR 193 million.
Please note that the report has been produced prior to the 4th Annual International Summit and Exhibition Hydropower Balkans 2020 (4 -5th November, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). Strategic partners of the event in 2020 are: MH Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske and JP Elektroprivreda BiH.
Request the full list of investment projects.
Should you have any suggestions or comments, please contact me using the details below.
P.S. Much appreciated, if you forward this email to your colleagues and partners interested in the development of the hydropower industry in Balkans region.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter