The Geographic Economy - the Benefits of Investing in Geospatial Technology
The AGI Northern Ireland annual conference will be held on the 11th May 2016 in Riddel Hall, Belfast.
At present, this conference looks likely to be the only event of its type in Northern Ireland this year. For a look at the current speaker line-up, click here.
So why should you attend?
Apart from the great networking and thought leadership opportunities, we'll also have talks including:
- Joao Pedro Fernandes of Hexagon looking at the Future of the Map; our past Chair
- Dr Anne Kemp exploring the AGI Foresight Report 2020 (Open, BIM, Future Cities and more) of which she is Chief Editor;
- Tim Williams of What3Words exploring how the world's locations are split down into 3 words and how it can be used in many ways including local government provision, nature conservation and anywhere with or without a postal address.
With Positional Improvement, LPS data model, Utilities, Nature Conservation, Local Government and many more topics, plus a round up of the Value of Spatial/RoI (including a panel discussion), there is definitely something for everyone, and to finish the day we have the obligatory - but most welcome! - GeoDrinks at Cutters Wharf.
For Early Career Professionals, Andy Murdock will be available to talk to anyone interested in career progression through the Early Career Network which he leads.
Thanks to the support of our Gold Sponsors - IMGS, Esri Ireland, Leica GeoSystems and Sopra Steria - we are able to offer the first 50 delegates an exceptional rate:
- AGI & IRLOGI Members £20 + VAT
- Non-Members (Public sector) £40 + VAT
- Non-Members £60 + VAT
We have worked hard to be able to offer these prices and would encourage you to book early to take advantage of this amazing offer.
Further tickets will be released and priced incrementally higher (as with airlines) as we approach venue capacity and our costs increase. The availability of further tickets at a subsidised rate is enabled by the support of our sponsors.
We would really appreciate it if you could pay for the event online by credit or debit card. If you do not have access to a credit card via work (some public sector members), then invoicing can be arranged by exception by contacting [email protected]
We very much look forward to seeing you in Belfast.
The AGI Team
Tel: 020 7591 3190
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter