Defense Strategies Institute’s 2018 Big Data for Intelligence Symposium in Washington, DC is only two weeks away. The agenda features senior leaders and decision-makers from DoD, DHS, Intelligence Community, federal government and industry.
The 2018 symposium will provide Intelligence Agencies, U.S. military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers the chance to more effectively and efficiently pursue opportunities to harness the power of big data for intelligence collection. This educational event is designed to be a “Town Hall” forum wherein attendees are encouraged to openly discuss IC advancements in predictive analytics, big data technology, applications and programs.
2018 Speaker Sessions will Include:
- Kenneth E. Bray, SES – Acting Associate Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, HQAF will present USAF Plans to Enhance Data Analysis Algorithms for Improved Intelligence Operations.
- Eileen M. Vidrine, SES – Chief Data Officer, USAF will be discussing USAF Initiatives to Unleash the Value of Big Data Across the Enterprise.
- Joseph Mitchell, SES – Section Chief, Enterprise Data Analytics Section, FBI will examine ways the US is Utilizing Big Data to Predict Crime with Advanced Analysis Technology.
- Christopher Page – Command Information Officer, Office of Naval Intelligence will explore Navy Efforts Toward Integrating Big Data Analytics to Support Data Demands.
- Paul Cote – Structured Data Analysis Advocate, NSA will analyze NSA Efforts Toward Utilizing Big Data Analytics for Increased Actionable Intelligence.
- Ted Okada, SES – CTO, FEMA will provide insight on FEMA’s Approach to Creating Data-Driven Decisions and Solutions.
Please visit bigdatasymposium.dsigroup.org for the full agenda and list of speakers.
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military, government and state personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the Big Data for Intelligence Symposium can visit the website at: bigdatasymposium.dsigroup.org
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at [email protected], 201-210-8804.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter