27 September 2016, Jakarta: With digital data growth set to escalate in the near future, the build-up of customer demands and expectations are forcing businesses to embrace digital- and data driven solutions to achieve the connected and engaging experiences that customers are seeking. With that, the 2nd Big Data & Customer Experience Management (CEM) World Show – a two-day conference, organised by Olygen Sdn Bhd, ultimately delivers itself as an interactive platform set for global technologists to spark discussions and exchange innovative ideas on modern Big Data and CEM topics.
The 2nd Big Data & CEM World Show takes place in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 1 – 2 November, where the convergence of industry leaders and professionals incite thought-provoking discussions on topics that include the emergence of digital commerce, mobile technologies, social media analytics, and cloud computing.
Participants can expect to acquire fundamental and thorough knowledge on Big Data implementation into business operations, gain insights in making intelligent and better informed decisions for improved user experience and customer engagement from over 20 prominent and adept speakers such as:
- Prashant Gokarn, Chief Strategy & Digital Services Officer of Indosat Ooredoo
- Fandhy Siregar, SVP Head of IT Governance & Risk Management of Bank Commonwealth
- Wilbertus Darmadi, Head of Business Technology of Astra International
- Ignatius Untung, Country GM Indonesia of iProperty Group
- Komang Aryasa, Big Data Project Director of Telkom Indonesia
- Alan Jiang GM of Uber Indonesia
The 2nd Big Data & CEM World Show is proudly sponsored by Cloudera (Gold Sponsor) and Halodata (Silver Sponsor).
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter