The complete agenda, with a keynote presentation by Major General Christopher Weggeman, USAF, Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Combat Command, features senior leaders and decision makers from DoD, DHS, US Cyber Commands and industry. The 2018 summit will focus on defensive and offensive cyber operations, as well as the technological capabilities needed by our forces to ensure they can defend American interests in all domains.
2018 Speaker Sessions will Include:
- Maj Gen Christopher Weggeman, USAF - Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Combat Command, will deliver a keynote presentation about Integrating the 24th and 25th Air Force: Rethinking Air Force Cyber Strategy.
- MG Garrett Yee, USA - Director of Networks, Services and Strategy, Army Chief Information Officer/G-6, will discuss Modernizing and Enhancing Army Networks to Bolster Cybersecurity.
- RDML Danelle Barrett, USN - Director, Navy Cyber Security Division, Office of Chief of Naval Operations will address Ensuring Navy and Joint/Coalition Freedom of Action and Decision Superiority in the Cyber Domain.
- BG Jennifer Buckner, USA – Director of Cyber, Army G3/5/7 will engage in discussion about: Advancing the Army’s Cyber Policy.
- Madeline Mortelmans, SES - Principal Director, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Defense for Cyber Policy will present: DoD Cyberspace Policy and Strategy in Support of National Security Objectives
- Mr. Ronald Pontius, SES – Deputy to the Commanding General, Army Cyber Command, will address efforts being made for Operationalizing the Information Environment for the Army.
- Ignatius Liberto - Chief of Staff, Joint Force Headquarters – DoDIN, will lead a panel discussion, with Directors from JFHQ, about Setting the Globe to Unify Defensive Effects.
Please visit cybersecurity.dsigroup.org for the full agenda and list of speakers.
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military, government and state personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the Cyber Operations for National Defense Symposium can visit the website at: cybersecurity.dsigroup.org
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at [email protected], 201-210-8804.
**Summit is Closed to Press/No Recordings**
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter