Learn from the experts how to use the essential components and capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
This training course is suitable for you if:
- You have been using FME for a while and you’d like to discover some more of FME’s capabilities
- You’d like to understand what’s new in the latest FME version and how to put the new functionality to the best use
- You have some specific challenges with your data that you’d like to discuss with a Certified FME Trainer
- You want to learn how to optimise the performance of your FME processes
- You’d like to become an FME Certified Professional and you need some formal advanced training to count towards your accreditation.
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Performance Considerations
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Readers and Writers
- Advanced Attribute Handling
Please complete the form and a member of our FME Division will be in touch to discuss the course cost, details and answer any questions you may have.