Announcing Defense Strategies Institute’s 10th Annual Space Resiliency Summit!
Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 10th Annual Space Resiliency Summit taking place December 6-7, 2023, in National Harbor, MD. This year’s Summit will bring together senior leaders from across the US space enterprise to discuss US efforts to ensure the resiliency of critical assets against both traditional and non-kinetic attacks.
Today, US forces and allies rely on a secure space infrastructure for communications, ballistic missile tracking, and other mission critical capabilities vital to national security. DoD’s push for resilience is part of a multifaceted strategy of “competitive endurance” to deter and combat adversaries. DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to engage in an open dialogue about current and future initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, and increase visibility within the larger community.
Attendees at the 2023 Space Resiliency Summit will hear directly from leaders across the DoD, Federal Government, and Industry about the technologies and policies necessary to support a modern and resilient space architecture and to assure US space dominance in the years to come.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Lt Gen DeAnna M. Burt, USSF- Deputy Chief of Space Operations, US Space Force
- Dr. Derek Tournear, SES- Director, Space Development Agency
- Col Eric J. Felt, USAF- Director, Space Architecture, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Space Acquisition and Integration
- Dr. Kelly D. Hammett, SES- Director and PEO, Space Rapid Capabilities Office
- Jeremy Leader- Deputy Director, Space Systems Command
- Richard De Fatta, SES- Deputy to the Commander, US Army Space and Missile Defense Command
- Erin M. Miller- Executive Director, Space ISAC
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Competitive Endurance: Ensuring Sustainable US Space Domain Superiority
- Driving Change in Satellite and Space System Procurement to Enhance Space Cybersecurity & Resiliency
- Achieving Space Domain Dominance through Advanced Cybersecurity Capabilities
- Safeguarding U.S. Space Systems from Harm to Avoid Disruption of Critical Space Capabilities
- Defending US and Allied Freedom of Action in Space Domain Operations
- Strengthening Space Mission Performance through Responsive & Agile Cybersecurity
- Integrating and Synchronizing USA Space Efforts to Disrupt Enemy Capabilities and Enable Land Dominance
Registration is now open. Active military and government attend complimentary. Those interested in participating can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at https://space.dsigroup.org/. pa