International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’ is a unique professional and exclusive event to discuss current trends in the hydrogen industry with investment projects managers, representatives of flagship companies, regulatory authorities, suppliers of equipment and technology for hydrogen production, use, storage, and transportation.
Among the speakers and honorary guests: Evgeniy Getts, Deputy Minister of Digital and Technological Development, Government of the Sakhalin Region; Andrey Konoplyanik, Adviser to Director General, Gazprom Export; Andrey Mikhailov, Head of Laboratory of Hydrogen Technologies, Gazprom VNIIGAZ; Oleg Nazarov, Deputy Head of Technical Policy Department, Russian Railways; Daisuke Harada, Project Director, Jogmec; Sergey Aldoshin, Scientific Director, Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics of RAS (IPCP RAS).
200+ participants, including senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS, initiators of investment projects, developers and manufacturers of equipment and technologies, Russian and international investors
- 15+ investment projects on hydrogen production
- 40+ speakers and panellists: project initiators, regulatory authorities, industry experts
- Specialized exhibition of technical, technological, and service solutions from industry leaders
- Showcase of innovative developments and the best technologies in the field of hydrogen production
- Status of projects in the field of construction, modernisation, and expansion of hydrogen production facilities in Russia and the CIS
- Demand for hydrogen: present and potential industrial use, hydrogen fuel, energy feedstock
- Accumulation and storage of hydrogen, transportation issues
- Roundtable discussion: improvement of hydrogen production efficiency