Green Hydrogen 2025 - Fuelling Europe's industry and mobility
The virtual conference for decision-makers and experts brings together the entire value chain of green hydrogen: Energy suppliers, automotive and industrial companies, technology manufacturers and research institutions can connect with H2 solution providers to discuss how the transition to large scale green hydrogen application in Europe can succeed. The event will be rounded off by the virtual innovation exhibition, providing room for networking.
Keynotes, master classes, and pitches will give participants the opportunity to get a fresh perspective along the value chain of with green hydrogen:
- Storage and transport
- Industrial use
- Mobility application
- Energy and heat supply
At a glance
2500+ virtual attendees – 25 exhibitors – 30+ speakers
- David Burns, Vice President, Linde Clean Hydrogen
- Maria Fennis, CEO, HyET Hydrogen B.V.
- Mark Freymueller, CEO, Hyundai Hydrogen Mobility AG
- Dr. Dirk Langhammer, Vice President Business Transformation, OMV
- Dr. Urban Keussen, Board of Directors Technology, EWE AG
- Prof. Dr. Armin Schnettler, Executive Vice President & CEO New Energy Business, Siemens Energy AG