International Federation of Surveyors - FIG Congress 2022
11-15 September 2022 in Warsaw, Poland
The International Federation of Surveyors, FIG (Fédération Internationale des Géomètres) represents the interests of surveyors and geospatial experts worldwide. Surveyors measure, position, map, locate, appraise and value, estimate and cost, plan, construct, develop and manage the land, the seas and any man-made structures, with a vision to extend the usefulness of surveying for the benefit of society, environment and economy. Unique for FIG is the ability to bring together the different areas of surveying.
FIG was founded in 1878 and is a United Nations and World Bank recognised non-governmental international professional organisation and provides an international platform for members and partners.
The FIG Congress 2022is organised in cooperation with the Polish Association of Surveyors, SGP is the main yearly event for surveyors and geospatial experts. The overall theme of the congress is Volunteering for the future – Geospatial excellence for a better living. The congress will be packed with a technical programme, exhibition, pre-seminars, meetings and the FIG General Assembly. Apart from this, the congress also offers a variety of social events, technical tours and social tours.
On-site registration to FIG Congress 2022 gives attendees:
- Three full days brimming with rich, inspirational and highly relevant professional learning opportunities, a spectacular opening ceremony followed by the Welcome Reception and an inspiring exhibition featuring the latest products and services.
- Six powerful keynote sessions from experts who have worked both within and beyond the surveying/spatial profession
- The choice between 70 sessions covering the entire spectrum of the profession reflected by the range of the ten technical commissions; covering all who measure, position, map, locate, appraise and value, estimate and cost, plan, construct, develop and manage the land, the seas and any man-made structures with a vision to extend the usefulness of surveying for the benefit of society, environment and economy.
- Networking opportunities with peers from around the world giving an unrivaled opportunity to discover how others are doing things, meet people who share your passion and share your own knowledge and experiences.
- Pre-events - an extra experience - choose between 6 different pre-events:
> The Young Surveyors Conference
> Mining Surveying Workshop
> Reference Frames in Practice
> Multi-sensor-systems workshop
> Surveying and BIM
> ArcGIS Parcel Fabric (organised by ESRI)
- Opportunity to explore: the festive Congress dinner, techncial and social tours in and around Warsaw... in other words, explore and feel the friendly Polish hospitality.
Online registration gives you
- Access to the opening and all six keynote session - broadcast live
- Access to a limited number of special and technical session - broadcast directly
- Access to recorded sessions
Read more at: www.fig.net/fig2022