Defence Aviation Safety
Date: 2-3 October 2023
Location: Hilton, Kensington, London
Be part of the Defence Aviation Safety conference as we enter its 4th year, proudly supported by the Royal Air Force Safety Centre and the only event specifically focused on defence safety for the military aviation community.
The Defence Aviation Safety conference truly is your best opportunity to contribute to this critical field.
Collaborate across an unmatched 2-day programme.
Join forward-thinking defence aviation experts, and you’ll leave the conference empowered with the tools and knowledge to better support your organisations strategy.
90+ Attendees | 30+ Speakers | 16+ Nations in Attendance | Top UK MoD speakers | Industry Key themes | Supported by the RAF Safety Centre
Check out the new brochure to find out more!
Here’s why you can’t afford to miss Defence Aviation Safety conference:
• An opportunity to meet and share best practices with leaders and experts.
• Gain vital insight into the growing need for more effective certification processes when onboarding new platforms into service.
• Be part of the discussion with leaders from around the world as they focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capabilities for aviators and ground crew.
Reasons to attend:
1. Take part in Europe’s leading event dedicated to enhancing international military aviation safety.
2. Listen to the latest aviation safety initiatives, standards, strategies and challenges, to reduce the risk to international aviators, aircrew and platforms.
3. Meet and network with senior officers and industry experts who are committed to developing military aviation safety, who at the forefront of aviation standardisation and who are paving a way forward to safety assurance.
4. Come away with new strategies to advance safety culture at the organisational level and create effective certification processes to promote a safer and enhanced future air force.