Balkan's Power is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers of the leading hydro and solar power plants and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, to consolidate efforts focused on efficient implementation of key projects for the construction and reconstruction of HPPs across the Balkan region.
- 200+ POWER INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS from all over Balkan region companies.
- 20+ ONGOING AND PROMISING PROJECTS on construction, expansion, modernisation of production facilities of industry renewable energy from all over the Balkan region to be implemented in 2021-2025
- STRATEGIC PLENARY SESSION: Development of renewable energy sources in the Balkan region: inter-state cooperation, plans of governments, initiators, operators
- SPECIAL FOCUS! Renewable energy in Serbia – status, government strategy, and future developments
- EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITION and showcase of innovative technology, solutions, and equipment – construction, modernisation, operation, production performance growth
- INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: attracting investments, loans, state support and project financial management
- ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL ASPECTS in power industry: how to make the industry more environmentally and social friendly?
- MEETING WITH TOP-MANAGERS and CTOs - discuss directly dealing with hazards and risks while developing projects in power industry
- 30+ HOURS OF FORMAL AND INFORMAL NETWORKING: 1-2-1 pre-scheduled business meetings, interactive roundtables, cocktail reception and a lot more