While ContingencyToday.com is now closed, archived material from this site can now be found within the website of its sister publication GeoConnexion.com.
As well as an archive of recent CT articles, we will continue to publish UK-related material that will be of value to all with a professional interest in emergency planning and response, public safety and infrastructure protection. Read more about Topics and Sectors we cover.
Please contact the Editors or Marketing team if you would like to contribute a story on these topics.
CT articles on GeoConnexion.com:
- Home Office omits Cyber crime statistics in latest report
- Looking for good
- Counting the cost: How to work out the value of disaster recovery
- Disaster Recovery: Building a sound recovery plan
- Safe Cities - Proactive Approach to Flood Management
- APD Control Room for North Yorkshire Police
- Sandia probability maps help sniff out food contamination
- Flood protection - how to make sure it doesn't sink your business
- Cloud security by obscurity?
- Building business continuity into business as usual
- Mapping tool creates one-stop shop for resilience forum
- Avoiding disaster recovery epic fails
- UK grows more concerned about national cyber security
- Five cool things you can do wirelessly-but is there a price?
- Satellite Communications: the future of incident reporting
- The changing expectations for backup and disaster recovery
- How to reassemble the corporate rulebook and get promoted
- Ensuring 'Business as Usual'